Monday, January 31, 2011

Custom Guitar

I designed and built a custom electric guitar







I designed the body similar to the Fender Telecaster, i have always loved the Telecaster body but didint love the tone it gave, so i designed the body to hold Gibson Humbucker pickups. The Telecaster also is a little uncomfortable to play for a long time, i so shaved and angled the side to fit me waist and side more comfortably. I love this design because it gives the classic vintage feel of the original solid body guitar with the raw power with the Humbucker Pickups. The ash body with the chrome hardware gives this guitar a nice contrast.

Overall this is a gorgeous guitar and I plan on designing and innovating more guitars.

1 comment:

  1. yesssssssssss! dan, this thing is awesome. what pickups did you use? i'm borrowing a similar setup from my neighbor who builds guitars.

    ReplyDelete